Monday 5 May 2014

Quick Trip and Olivia's Quilt

Is now removed from my finishing list.  Yippee.  One more quilt done and dusted for the year. That makes two if you include my little Modern quilt.   I have  added my "Quercus" quilt to the Finish list now.  Started in 2008 in a class held our shop.  The pattern was designed by Adrienne Walker.  I will take a photo and post in next blog.
Too tired right now...we left Te Awamutu at 6.30am this morning, up to Auckland for meeting and then began the drive home.  Made three stops and arrived home at 7pm.  Really pleased to have made it.  None of my photos are very good but this one is my grandson Caleb (10) holding youngest grandson Hamish.  Grandad a bit chopped off is on the couch and granddaughter Hayley blurred on left hand side.

Grandson Bradley (6ft 4" and 15yrs old) holding youngest granddaughter Olivia.
I forgot to get a photo of the finished quilt...how daft is that?

Having brunch at Bombay Hills. Very wet and miserable weather.




Heading into the Honey Shop Cafe at Tirau for a cuppa.  We bought a gift or two for our daughter in law's birthday, but can't show you as Kea might read this!!


Another view over the town.

Oh I did manage to get the car to veer off into Gordonton and had a quick stop at Grandmother's Garden.  Will show you my goodies tomorrow.

Goodnight,

Blessings
Clare




No comments:

Post a Comment