Wednesday 25 June 2014

Forgot the hearts...got the bugs...

Drats, I have come down with the flu in a major way.  Doctor has put me on two different antibiotics to try and knock it back straight away.  I have a compromised set of lungs due to once being a smoker.  Never to worry, I will be bouncing back very soon...there is quilting to be done.

Also forgot to put the heart photos up in yesterdays posts....I shall blame it on the bugs lol.  Here they are now.  Hope you enjoy them.


Lorraine is so clever...look at these little leaves.

Such lovely wee flowers
I wonder how many hearts there are in total in this quilt....hmmmm?
 

So there you have it.  I hope you enjoy looking at them.  I'm off to try and feel better.

Take care and thanks for reading.

Blessings
Clare

2 comments:

  1. Prayers being said you'll be back to good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blocks are fabulous! Is that thread or yarn couched between the applique? I hope you share close ups of how you quilt this.

    ReplyDelete