Tuesday 9 December 2014

Farmers Wife, 1930's etc..

Managed to get some of my own blocks done last week.  These two are for the paper bag challenge at the  Otane Patchwork Group.  I love the 1930's fabrics so really enjoyed making these two.


Then I managed to make one more of my Farmers Wife blocks.  Very challenging to get all these little triangles together and still look straight.  Now I have 7 made up....only 103 to go now!!  Have another three cut out so hope to get some more stitching time soon.


Even managed to finish another of these hexagon flowers. I have no idea of what I am going to do with them but I have quite a pile of hexies so will just potter on and make more up.


We spotted this very large butterfly resting on our peach tree a few days ago.  Not too sure on what it is.  Might even be a Gum Moth.


Husband Kerry had his cataract operation today.  We are so thankful for our health system.  It will make a huge difference to him.

See you again soon.

Blessings
Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment